New Greene Central School District Registration process
The online registration process through Operoo will give us the initial information we need to enroll your student.
Below is the link to the appropriate form you will be filling out for the student, depending on the grade they will be in.
Make sure you have these registration requirements:
- Two (2) Different Forms of Proof of Residency (Ownership contract, Rental Contract, W-2, Benefit Statement, Utility bill, etc)
- Proof of Age (Birth certificate, Passport)
- Physical Form and Immunization Records
- Guardian(s) photo identification
- Custody Agreements (if applicable)
- Transportation (if applicable)
*Make sure you fill out the Required Registration Questions- this questionnaire will prompt you to fill out any other additional information we will need to register your student based on your responses.*
If you need assistance registering online and using the forms, office hours are: Monday through Friday 8-2. Below is the link to access bookings and book an appointment with the registrar;
To contact the Registrar