Greene Central School District Registration Process
Welcome to the Greene Central School District. We are pleased to have you and your family join our District as new "Greene Trojans!" The Greene Central School District uses a Central registration model through the platform Operoo for students entering Universal Pre-Kindergarten and new students moving into the district.
Operoo is a secure registration platform that provides an easy way to register your child for school. Registering through Operoo allows you to create a profile, which you will then be able to use throughout the District, when we deploy this platform for additional purposes.
To begin the registration process, please click the button below that most aligns with your child.
The online registration process through Operoo will give us the initial information we need to enroll your student.
Below is the link to the appropriate form you will be filling out for the student, depending on the grade they will be in.
Make sure you have these registration requirements:
- Two (2) Different Forms of Proof of Residency (Ownership contract, Rental Contract, W-2, Benefit Statement, Utility bill, etc)
- Proof of Age (Birth certificate, Passport)
- Physical Form and Immunization Records
- Guardian(s) photo identification
- Custody Agreements (if applicable)
- Transportation (if applicable)
*Make sure you fill out the Required Registration Questions- this questionnaire will prompt you to fill out any other additional information we will need to register your student based on your responses.*